We are so excited about our Mardi Gras Party happening on Friday, March 7th at 9:30am. There are a few items that we could use your help with to prepare for Mardi Gras.
• The teachers and children have been working hard to prepare and would like to make a big entrance outside for the parade. We are asking all parents to meet outside at 9:30am and not in the classrooms. We will provide you with beads for you to put around the students’ necks.
• The parade will start with the children from Creche/TPS, they will go outside by coming out to the front door and then will go to the small playground. Next, the children from PS/MS/GS will also go outside by coming out the front door and will go to the larger playground. Of course, if your child sees you and wants to be with you, please join the march and follow them to the playground with the parade. This will help us keep track of all the children to ensure proper supervision throughout the parade.
• Once the parade is over, you can meet your children on the playgrounds and please feel free to take group pictures, eat snacks and have fun!
• This is “potluck” event; please feel free to bring crepes, fruits, cakes, juices etc…. We will provide plastic cups, plates, and silverware. You can place your delicious snacks on the tables located on the playground when you drop off your child.
• This is a short parade. Please be on time or you will miss it.
What if it rains??
If it rains, we will reschedule the event. Let’s all think about a wonderful sunny morning!